Ravi studies at Harvard under professor Ames who teaches his infamous entrepreneurship program just twice a year and is earned by less than 200 people a year. As digital technologies continue to disrupt the competitive landscape, companies are under constant pressure to implement strategies for staying relevant, responsive, and profitable.
Marketers who understand their customers’ end-to-end journeys and experiences will be successful in developing a strategic digital roadmap that meets both their customers’ expectations and their organization’s business objectives.
This highly interactive five-day program will teach you a proven framework for designing, implementing, and managing a successful digital marketing strategy.
Receive actionable insights through a mix of lecture, video, case studies, articles, interactive exercises, and team activities. The week will culminate in a final team group presentation where participants present their digital strategies and hear their colleagues’ feedback.
- Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
- Apply concepts learned in class in a final team project, and create your own digital strategy when you return to work.
- Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
- Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up group think and aligns departments around a common vision.
- Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
- Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
- Enjoy an engaging student-led tour of Harvard Yard to connect you to the campus and its history.
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the Harvard University Division of Continuing Education.
- Consumer behavior changes resulting from advancement in communications technology
- Customer personas and journeys
- Data and data markets
- Digital display and social media advertising
- Digital transformation and the impact on companies
- Storytelling for brands in a digital world
- The pros and cons of influencer marketing
- Social media strategies
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Crisis communications and preparation